Etobicoke 's Best Music School for Piano & Keyboard Lessons, Voice/Singing/Public Speaking Lessons, Guitar Lessons, Bass Lessons, Drum Lessons, Violin and Fiddle Lessons, Flute, Piccolo, Mandolin, Banjo, Ukulele Lessons, Theory Lessons, Preschool Program, Rock Band S'Cool, Glee Club, Saxophone, Trumpet, New! Clarinet Lessons
Call to Inquire: 416-614-7529 Toll Free: 1-844-A-Sharp-1
Greetings A Sharp Students and Families,
The following is an outline of the current restrictions and procedures for in person lessons at A Sharp.
Please do not hesitate to telephone us if you have any questions 416-614-7529
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering, and any other times you think you should.
- All students will be having their temperature checked with a touchless thermometer upon entering.
- A mask or face shield are mandatory at all times in the stairwell, hallways, washrooms, and everywhere inside A Sharp for all persons.
- For all in-person singing lessons: Face shields will be required. Voice students can purchase a comfortable face shield from us for $6.95 no tax. Yes, there are plexiglass shields in the music studios :)
- There will be no in person woodwind or brass lessons for now.
- Parents etc... will not be allowed to wait in the reception area, students may be must dropped off and picked up only. You may like to discuss the lessons with your instructor before or after the lesson, that's fine but there should be 2 metres of distance between you. You may also conduct business at the desk with the director, who has a plexiglass shield.
- The maximum number of people allowed in each studio at one time is 2.
- Physical distance of 2 metres (6 feet) in the lesson should be maintained as much as possible, except when it is not possible to effectively conduct the lesson. Voice lessons are not subject to this exception.
- All commonly touched surfaces will be disinfected regularly, i.e. the piano keys, door knobs, metronomes, writing utensils, etc...
- If you have any questions or concerns, please telephone the desk: 416-614-7529
~ Stay home when you are sick.
~ Keep a two metre/six feet distance from others, when possible.
~ Wash your hands often, and avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
~ Use hand sanitizer often
~ Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
~ Wear a face mask or covering when you are in an enclosed, public setting.
~ Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Have Fun!!! :D